SCREEN TIME BATTLES Online Course for Parents
What will you learn?
- Simple and Practical hacks to help children regulate screen time and use it for mindful activities.
- Handling your own screen use issues and learn how to parent mindfully by reducing technoference in your family life . Build appropriate boundaries where children can take responsible decisions.
- Discover how screens are not all bad , best ways to use screens and how to motivate your older chilldren to use them discerningly and stay away from cyber crime, bullying and nose diving self worth.
WHAT ALL DOES THE COURSE INCLUDE?
1. Masterclass Video Recording
2. Course Power Point Presentation
3. Common Q & A Sheet
4.Tackling Screen Time Rules, Tips & Tricks Booklet
You will receive course details via email the same day.
999/- Discounted Price : RS. 399/-
BONUS : EACH ENROLMENT WILL GET 30 MINUTES ONE TO ONE COUNSELLING Rs
The masterclass was great. It had lots positive and proactive parenting hacks to help reduce the dependency on technology in these trying times and manage temper tantrums. Parenting is something that we learn as we go along. Though I believe we try and incorporate lot of tips from various sources but still it’s a long uphill journey for us. Will surely be incorporating the tips u suggested in the session and will try and build a strong foundation on love and respect.
Gurgaon Namita Gupta – Mother of 2 girls -11 and 13
Here’s the testimonial : We all were raised in an ‘offline world’ and if it wasn’t for Saakshi, I would not have known the warmth one can extend to another in an online universe. Saakshi’s insights on parenting are truly enlightening. As a parenting coach, she taps into your anxieties and nervous energies and releases them with her kind eyes and a calm voice…quite like a magician! Her drive to connect with parents no matter what the circumstances, and her openness to learning and growing is inspiring. Thank you Saakshi for being the guiding light to so many clueless, lost and disheartened moms and dads …
Amruta – Mother of 3 and 8 year olds
Thank u ma’am for the session . It was awesome. I learned many practical things which I started applying from today only. Nd guess what , screen was reduced a little .Thank you very much
Chandigarh – Neha Mittal – – Mother of a 9year old and a six month babyI
I really enjoyed the fruitful session held by Ms Saakshi Singla, the entire talk was very interactive and very informative .The views kept by us ,she addressed them very nicely and gave us a real insight about every concern we put up in front of her.Looking forward to many more positive sessions in future for seeking a positive and a valuable advice and help for our concerns.
Mumbai – Shruti- Mother of 2 tween boys.
I am so happy you’re here! Why?
Because it means you’re committed to digging beneath the surface , to find out how mindful, gentle , calm parenting and learn the secrets to make your home happier, relationships stronger!
You are awesome!
Child Development & Parenting Expert
What else do we do –
- 𝑶𝒏𝒆2𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 own 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀.
- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 ,𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 & 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
- 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
- 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗳𝘂𝗹 & 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀
- 𝗘𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
ON THE BLOG
Divorce isn’t easy and when couples start talking about splitting up , their children are the main reason for holding on and trying as long as they can. Parents tell themselves that they cannot do it, as they suspect their children will be happier in an intact marriage instead of taking the burden of a divorced…
As a mother of a boy and a girl, I was very conscious about not imposing social gender norms and stereotypes on my children. But I am admitting to have faltered a few times because just like everyone else, sometimes my social conditioning came in the way. We often talk of gender equality as a…
📍A parent’s willingness (or lack of) to respond openly and honestly to the question, “How did the baby come out?” And questions like these conveys an attitude about the subject of sex. 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 “𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏,” 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 “𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆.” 📍When parents recognize the asking and respond openly and…