Leo Tolstoy said it right ” All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way”
Happy Family Habits
1. Be silly together- laugh with your kids every day
. 2. Write down / speak aloud what you are grateful for everyday as a family
3. Follow routines- fixed sleeping, waking up, Personal hygiene, meal routines, study and play routines.
4. Take out time to teach your kids something new often. Make experiences count.
5. Unplug for a little while every day, talk about their life, your experiences and the world around us.
6. Talk about importance of education.
7. Share family story with them – your marriage, their birth and family fun facts.
8. Hug each other every day.
Some day when my children are old enough to understand the logic that motivates a mother, I will tell them:
•I loved you enough to ask you about where you were going, with whom, and what time you would get home.
I loved you enough to be silent and let you discover that your hand-picked friend was a creep.
I loved you enough to make you return a Milky Way~ with a bite out of it, to a drugstore and to confess: “I stole this.”
I loved you enough to stand over you for two hours while you cleaned your room, a job that would have taken me fifteen minutes.
I loved you enough to let you see anger, disappointment, disgust, and tears in my eyes.
I loved you enough to admit I was wrong and ask for your forgiveness.
I loved you enough to let you stumble, fall and hurt.
I loved you enough to let you assume the responsibility for your actions at 6, 10, 16 or 18.
But most of all, I loved you enough to say NO when you hated me for it. That was the hardest part of all.
Se more Most Colourfull. Building s in this World.@ Did that bring a smile on your face!